[COAS-List] Plan for final submitters meetings and documentation dates

COAS Submitters Meetings, Tasks, and Deadlines

At the COAS Submitters meeting in Salt Lake City, held on Dec. 14 and 15,
1998, we examined the OMG schedule for 1999 and proposed the following COAS
schedule.  We do not feel that we are ready to make our "final" submission
next week, so we will ask CORBAmed to postpone the submission deadline to
the March OMG meeting.  Based on this March date, the following dates fall
out:
  2/ 8/99 - submit all document sections to Chuck Carman for integration
  2/15/99 - Chuck to distribute the submission to the COAS submitters
  2/19/99 - All submitters send feedback to Chuck and the other submitters
  3/ 1/99 - Chuck to send the submission to the OMG
  3/25/99 - Submitters present the submission to CORBAmed for a vote to
recommend for adoption.

Given these dates, we would like to propose the following meeting schedule:
  1/10-15/99 - OMG meeting near Washington, D.C.
	Submitters meeting Thursday afternoon, and Friday.  Saturday if enough
people will attend.
  1/25-29/99 - HL7 meeting near Orlando, FL
	Submitters meeting either (Mon. and Tues.) or (Thurs. and Fri.)
  2/21-25/99 - HIMSS conference and exposition in Atlanta, GA
	Possible COAS demo by PMS and CFN and...?
  3/21-26/99 - OMG meeting in Philadelphia, PA
	COAS presentation to CORBAmed, possible COAS demo by PMS and CFN and...?

Please let me know which meetings you will attend.  If we can not get a
majority of the submitters attending any one meeting in January, then we
will need at least one teleconference to organize the work needed on the
submittion document.
Are Monday's at 9:00 am PST (12:00 noon EST) a good time in general for a
one hour call?

Chuck Carman
Philips Medical Systems
Mountain View, CA