Re: [COAS-List] Next Submitter's Meeting

Tim,
Do you have further information? Or do we go ahead and make plans for the 11-13 of Sept at The Resort at the Mountain?
Tom

>>> Tim Brinson <tim@protocol.com> 07/24 6:27 PM >>>
We had a quite productive submitter's meeting this week in Louisville,
CO.  Chuck Carmen took excellent minutes which will be forwarded to the
list.  A few of the submitters will be at the Helsinki meeting to meet
with European COAS interests on Monday and then spending more time on
Thursday.  The next Submitter's meeting will be:

	Fri-Sun 11-13 September
	The Resort at the Mountain
	Welches, Oregon

I found out The Resort is available at that time  and they have blocked
out 12-15 rooms.  I will send out more information when I return from
Helsinki.

These dates are right before the OMG/CORBAmed meeting in Seattle and the
HL7 meeting in San Francisco.  That way east coasters don't have to fly
across the US twice.

Tim