Re: [COAS-List] Teleconference schedule, Aug-Sept, 1998

Sorry about the confusion this morning, I will accept partial blame for the
missed connections, etc.  I was busy calling one number (from an old e-mail
message, while others were calling a second number, etc.) and most of the
submitters did not "meet" because there was no positive message saying,
"OK, as no one has said they can not meet Monday, then let us do so..."

So, even though Tom Culpepper and Mary Richards (sorry Mary) can not join
us on Tuesday, let us have a teleconference at 8:00am PDT, 11:00am EDT, ...
Tuesday, August 11 at phone number +1.734.647.2802

The goal of the meeting will be to review stuff from Helsinki, and to
assign tasks for a revised submission (to be completed by August 24, 1998).

See you there!

Chuck Carman