Re: [COAS-List] Teleconference schedule, Aug-Sept, 1998

Hello, good day, ...
I assumed we were holding a teleconference / meeting today, but nobody is
on the line.  Mary Kratz and I are waiting for others to join.
As I did not hear any dissent for a Monday teleconference I assumed it
would be held today!

Chuck