Re: [COAS-List] Teleconference schedule, Aug-Sept, 1998

I'm willing to start early to accommodate European participation, but I'd
like to hear that someone in Europe intends to call in.

so:  Europeans, do you plan to call in?

otherwise, consider pushing the times back till after east-coast lunchtime
or later, e.g. 10:30 PDT, 1:30 EDT, and thus allow us left-coasters a
proper amount of beauty sleep :-)

larry