[COAS-List] Teleconference schedule, Aug-Sept, 1998 -Reply

I'll be unavailable on 8/11 as well and would prefer 8/10.

>>> Charles Carman <ccarman@medgrid.philips.com> 08/04/98 06:19pm >>>
At Helsinki, Tim and I (Chuck) discussed a schedule for teleconference
be held between now and when we next meet in Portland, OR in September.
We
would like to suggest the following schedule:
* Tuesday, August 11, 1998 @ 8:00 am PDT, 11:00 am EDT, 4:00 pm GMT(?)
    for Chuck and Tim (and others?) to present and discuss the meetings
in
Helsinki and their initial stab at COAS IDL
    AND, to organize revisions to the submission document, due on 24
Aug.
* Tuesday, August 18, 1998 @ the same time
    to discuss the revisions to the submission document, and to continue
discussions of the information models and IDL.
* Tuesday, Aug. 25, 1998 or Sept. 1, same time,
    to continue discussing the information model(s) and the IDL
    AND to make "final" plans for the submitters meeting in Portland,
OR.
* Tuesday, Sept. 8, 1998, same time *** if we need it ***
    to discuss the agenda for the submitters meeting and to continue our
various discussions.

Mary Kratz will set up the teleconferences using the facilities at
U.Mich.

Any and all comments are welcome.

Chuck