Re: [COAS-List] Next Submitter's Meeting

> the resort has a Scotish theme.  They also have lawn bowling and crochet
> which may make for a team activity.  It is located in the middle of the

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it.  I suspect, Tim, you mean
croquet.  However, the image of everyone sat around with their needles
crocheting little baby boots or table mats as a team activity has had me in
stitches [ ;-) ] for most of this morning!! (-:

Have fun and keep up the good work,

Richard