Workshop

Hi all,

The slides for tomorrow's presentation are available at my home page :
http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~niyer01 by clicking on the link "Slides on Mobile
Networking"

Abstract

We went through some of the fundamental issues of mobile networking in the
last presentation. In the second part of the presenatation, we will be
covering Network Management with a focus on Configuration Management. We
will look at three different clustering mechanisms which represent various
approaches for generating a Topological Framework for Routing and Network
Management.