workshop -- 11/18/98

Hi! All,

I will be continuing the series of presentation started last time :
Architecturing Healthcare systems. The first part was presented by Jinny

regarding encounter management (Demographics etc). I will be continuing
with Order management.

The presentation will begin with a brief overview of the Enterprise
systems today and the generic basis of our project. The major part of
tomorrows workshop will deal with order management and discussions
pertaining to it.

The link below contains the slides for todays workshop.

Hope to see you all in ECS 281 at 3:00 pm.

-- Vidya

http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~vbhat01/clinicalorderppt11-18-98.ppt