HRAC initial submission doc corbamed/98-10-02

Hi Juergen (and HRAC submitters),

Attached is the intial submission for the CORBAmed Healthcare Resource
Access Control submission... document corbamed/98-10-02

Please let me know when it's on the server and I will make the announcement
to CORBAMED.

Thanks,

Carol

initial_submission.PDF

Carol Burt                                             2AB, Inc.
cburt@2ab.com                                     Integration Architects
205-621-7455                                        www.2ab.com
Member, OMG Architecture Board          OMG Domain Member

   --  integrating yesterday's systems with today's technology --