[COAS-List] latest COAS revision available

y'all,

the latest COAS revision submitted to the OMG for consideration for the
March OMG meeting is available at

	ftp://ftp.omg.org/pub/docs/corbamed/99-03-04.pdf
	ftp://ftp.omg.org/pub/docs/corbamed/99-03-04.zip

further description formats, models and IDL are available at

	http://www.protocol.com/engineering/corbamed/coas/coas0399

this revision has some omissions which we are working to correct.  for
example, we know the .pdf is missing a couple diagrams, but that is an easy
fix.  some of the tougher omissions are noted in the "Issues" section.

we welcome your feedback to this list.  in particular, we could use some
timely help with a survey of exceptions.  each operation must be examined
with respect to its parameters and context to determine if its list of
exceptions is necessary and sufficient.  feedback on exceptions, within a
week or two, would be greatly appreciated!

we will post updates as they become available.

cheers,

larry

Larry Hamel
Philips Medical Systems