[COAS-List] COAS submission

All,
I would like to make a suggestion that we remove the following from section 3.3

"CareFlow|Net and Philips Medical Systems have jointly created an object model, containing a subset of the HL7
information model and incorporating much of the observation related items, on which
they have based their prototype IDL for accessing clinical observations."

It seems a bit out of place, I guess I don't see it as an explanation of the HL7 Information Model.
Maybe you can move it up under section 3.2 somehow.

Also,
I have attached a new section on the Interoperation with Naming, Trader, PIDS and LQS. Please provide any comments.
Chuck can you please make this part of the errata document?

Thanks
Tom