[COAS-List] COAS presentation at HL7

Stan,

First, I want to apologize for not sending this sooner. It has been stored in my minds eye but was having trouble getting it into the queue of things to be done.

I want to thank-you for letting us present the COAS work to HL7. As always new perspectives give rise to new ideas and ways of thinking. I came away with a better feeling about how close I believe we are with what HL7 is doing especially in terms of the V3 data types.

I have been reviewing the documents and discussions of the V3 data types and have come up with a more harmonized model for COAS. I will send them as soon as I can put it together.

Can I get the email lists of those groups that were present so that I can communicate my thanks to them as well? I would also like to thank the executive board of HL7 for allowing us he opportunity to express our position on harmonization between CORBAmed and HL7.

Thanks
Tom