[COAS-List] COAS submitters meeting

All,
I have scheduled a COAS submitters meeting to be held at 3M on the 14th and 15th of December. We discussed this at the Burlingame meeting.

The following hotel is within walking distance of 3M and you can get the 3M Corporate rate when you make your reservations.

The Reston Hotel
http://www.insiders.com/saltlake/wwwads/reston/index.htm

For skiers:

Sunday is a good day to ski (most folks are in church - unless there is a big snow storm on Saturday causing all sorts of Sunday illness)

All the major resorts and many hotels have equipment. The hotel next to 3M doesn't have equipment. Most hotels can direct you to rentals and transportation (be a bit cautious about the smaller chain hotels) Hotels located at the resort are usually booked last year or more so it would be hard to find a room - also would be a bit pricey)

Can't predict the whether, check the following web site for current conditions. Remember the lower the depth the more rocks and such you seem to find. :-)

http://www.ski-board.com/home_frame.htm/
http://www.skiutah.com/

Alta usually has the most snow and boarders are not allowed.
Brighton has some nice beginner runs.
Snowbird is trendy.
Solitude has new quads and is a little low key. Good beginner runs.
ParkCity is pricey and trendy.
Deer Valley. Way pricey.
The Canyons ? Boarders paradise. Have skied for a long time.

Alta, Brighton, Snowbird and Solitude are the most convenient.

Cross country courses that are close are closed at the moment. Back country is open at your own risk.

Please let me know if you plan on attending!!!!!!!

Tom