[COAS-List] Object model

All,
I would like to schedule some time at the COAS submitters meeting in Welch to present an object model for clinical observations.

The model I will be presenting does not reflect the current 3M model but can be used to map to our current model. It will be the responsibility of the group to decide what needs to be incorporated into this model to ensure that all COAS submitters needs are meet. This may require pulling in pieces of the GEHR and/or COSMOS models and/or others.

Thanks
Tom