[COAS-List] Re: COAS Submitters Meeting

I did not set up any further conference calls.  Please let me know if you
would like a line reserved on Tuesdays at the time specified below.

Thanks,
Mary

Mary E. Kratz
University of Michigan Health System
Medical Center Information Technology - Special Projects Division
4251 Plymouth Road, Suite 3300
Ann Arbor, MI 48105-2785
mkratz@umich.edu
v:(313)763-6871 f:(313)763-0629