Re: [COAS-List] Meeting in Helsinky

I would like to propose that we meet for two days, say Monday and Thursday.
The goal of the Monday meeting would be to integrate the US and European
medical information models.  The goal of the Thursday meeting would be to
begin deriving our IDL interfaces from the final model(s).

All other suggestions are welcome.

Chuck