Re: Relationship (Service?)

Peter,
The way I see it, there are two types of relationships we are talking
about: demographic relationships (that can be obtained from the
demographic service) and others (shall we call them clinical?). The
dmeographic relationships would be accesible from the demo-service. It is
the other type of relationships, like physician-isPrimaryCareOf-patient
type relations that we need a relationship service for.
We had a workshop this afternoon at FIU, where I presented some of the
stuff I worked on, which included demographics and relationship service.
Suffice to say, there was tons of discussion (read arguments/ripping! :-) )
I intend to bring some of the issues raised in the discussion here and
in the demographics thread and hope to have more answers than I do now!
:-(

Peter, in response to your second paragraph, indeed an Encounter manager
service and RLservice would use relaitonships service to access
relationships.

More later........
Jinny.