Re: Relationship (Service?)

for 1.2 i offer another issue and a possible solution.
issue:  the 'relevant' place may turn out to be more than one place, making it
irrelevant :-(  e.g. A registration system would capture/manage patient->admitting md
relationship.  This registration system is used by all of BHS.  BHS now gobbles up a
new hospital that has a new registration system capturing the same relationships.
solution: the location of these relationships is dynamic, or should be able to be
discovered dynamically.  could naming/trader entries for relationship types, or
domains (area in which a relationship is valid..context?), what about federation a la
coas.  I believe that the relationships will need to be distributed, rather than
centralized.  we've got lots of legacy that could be fitted with corba adaptors more
easily than convincing vendors to break their application logic to read/write
relationships to a central location.