Re: [COAS-List] Typos in spec; Trading with HL7, CEN codes?

Dave,

>5.2.2 (p93) QualifiedNameStr is defined in NamingAuthority (not in LQS)
>
>5.3.2 (p112) "are_iterators_supported()"   Next sentence is incomplete
>
>6.2 (p140) "QualifiedNameStrQualifiedCodeStr;" needs a space

thanks!  i'll take care of the section 5 & 6 typos.

>Issue:
>   There seems to be very little about the Trader interface as to what
>should be exported to it, other than the suppported interfaces.   Is it
>too much to have (some?) supported Observation types, much like PIDS so that
>people can discover more about the COAS server?

i need to understand more about this.  we have defined virtually no
observation query codes in the spec, but we have defined a COAS naming
convention for HL7 and CEN codes, shown in DSObservationQualifiers and
DSObservationRelations, respectively.  This naming convention, in theory,
provides thousands of Observation codes and return values "out of the box".

could these be used to support Trading?

p.s., a lexicon clarification: by "observation query code" i mean something
like "DNS:omg.org/HL723/...", while an Observation type to me means
something like DSObservationValue::Multimedia

larry