Re: [COAS-List] Re: COAS Final Submission

David,

the submitters are working at converting the IDL for COAS services from
valuetypes.  Chuck and i are drafting/assembling a revision of the .pdf and
.idl files.   whether this is final is unknown right now.  i'll try to
publish something to this list as soon as possible, probably next week.

larry

At 03:59 PM 2/25/99 -0700, David Forslund wrote:
>What is the status of the final submission and the IDL?   We would like
>to evaluate it and make sure we understand some of the issues, but we
>don't have the current IDL to look at.  Particularly important to us is the
>valuetype vs Any vs structs. issue.  Sascha has implemented some of it,
>but we are severely limited by not having a "final" IDL.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dave

Larry Hamel
Philips Medical Systems