Re: [COAS-List] minutes from COAS meeting on January 14

I think both ways are possible and the spec should not mandate either of
them, it should leave it as implementation detail. Some COAS
implementations would just call HRAC again, and some, that want to
shortcut, would shortcut. There are consequences in either case.

Konstantin