Re: [COAS-List] minutes from COAS meeting on January 14

Hi Konstantin,

I believe David Foard was taking notes.  I happen to have the flip charts,
which included our "decisions" about how COAS will use HRAC.

COAS will include the following data with any access reqest to HRAC:
	observedSubject - a QualifiedPersonID
	observationType - a QualifiedCode
	observationTime - a TimeSpan
COAS may optionally include an OID - a QualifiedObservationID

A COAS does NOT have to use an HRAC, but it may if one is available.

I hope this answers your questions.

Chuck Carman