[COAS-List] tentative model of CEN PT27

Tom,
in order to facilitate the mutual understanding,
I tried to produce a model of the Clinical Information,
as intended in CEN PT27.

I hope it could be useful.

My concern about COAS is that its model is very general,
whereas the models in the HL7 RIM (or the equivalent in CEN)
are specific.

Who will make the bridge, to let them work
in synergy ?

In other words, I understand that according to an attitude
in CORBA, your services are very general,
and then you trust in other bodies to complete the gap.

You know more than me on this topic,
and I have to assume that the approach is correct
(and robust).

Novertheless, I ask myself:
when HL7 or CEN will produce the intermediate standards
that will allow a plug-and-play interoperability ?

Angelo

tentative-model02.zip

Angelo Rossi Mori, Reparto Informatica Medica,
Istituto Tecnologie Biomediche, CNR
viale Marx 15, I-00137, Roma, Italy
http://gift.irmkant.rm.cnr.it/termhome.htm
tel. + 39 - 06 827 71 01; fax + 39 - 06 827 36 65