RE: [COAS-List] SNOMED DICOM Microglossary

	<deleted/>

> Tim << File: Card for Tim Brinson >>

If you go to the last page listed above,

	http://www.snomed.org/dicom

and scroll down to the bottom of the page, there is a link to download the
SDM.  All you have to do is sign an acknolwedgement of copyright, etc. and
then you're get to download the SDM "without license or royalty fees...for
use in DICOM-conformant biomedical imaging systems".

pvb