Re: [COAS-List] Next Submitter's Meeting

Hopefully this will come out of the conference call this week. Is there an agenda yet?
Tom

>>> Mary Kratz <mkratz@umich.edu> 08/10 11:20 AM >>>
The revised submission for COAS is scheduled to be presented in Seattle.
Is there a date of choice for the COAS submitters to present the revised
submission to CORBAmed at the Seattle meeting?

Thanks,
Mary

Mary E. Kratz
University of Michigan Health System
Medical Center Information Technology - Special Projects Division
4251 Plymouth Road, Suite 3300
Ann Arbor, MI 48105-2785
mkratz@umich.edu
v:(313)763-6871 f:(313)763-0629