Re: [COAS-List] Teleconference schedule, Aug-Sept, 1998

Meet Me conference facilities are provided as part of the Telephony
service at UMich.  Unlike other confererence calls, where the provider
might pick up the charges, the University has phone lines available for
multiple participants.  The phone line must be reserved via the
University operator, by University staff/faculity.  Each participant on
the call pays for a long distance phone call and an unlimited number of
participants are able to join the call.
One catch is that the first participant will ring and ring until the
second participant joins the call.  From there we are working on COAS!

More than you ever wanted to know about Meet Me phone conferences,
Mary

Mary E. Kratz
University of Michigan Health System
Medical Center Information Technology - Special Projects Division
4251 Plymouth Road, Suite 3300
Ann Arbor, MI 48105-2785
mkratz@umich.edu
v:(313)763-6871 f:(313)763-0629