Re: [COAS-List] Teleconference schedule, Aug-Sept, 1998

I appollogize (I seem to be doing a lot of that lately), I used the wrong
time zone designator when converting the conference time for the UK.
First some definitions:
	PDT is US Pacific Daylight [savings] time
	EDT is US Eastern Daylight [savings] time
I did not know what (if) the UK summer daylight savings time designation
was so I just used GMT for the time zone 8 hours east of San Francisco.  I
was wrong, and I apollogize.
Our teleconferences will be at 8:00 am PDT, 11:00 am EDT, 15:00 GMT, 16:00
BST, 17:00 (in Germany, the Netherlands, France, Belgium, etc.)

A "meet-me" conference is one that requires two or more people to ring the
number at the same time for the conference to start, otherwise your phone
just rings and rings and rings and ...

Talk with you tomorrow.

Chuck