Re: [COAS-List] COAS - Access Contol

> Kent,
> Thanks I knew the RFP had been issued I was looking for submitters and
> where they were in regards to a submission (the web site doesn't have anyone
listed as submitters) Tom

Tom and other COAS submitters:

As I presented during the Orlando plenary session of CORBAmed on Thursday,
there are 6 official submitters to the RFP. As far as I know, there are two
submitting teams: HBOC and Data Access + supporters; and 2AB, BHSSF,
CareFlow|Net and IBM + supporters.

You can find what's going on in the second submitting team if you look at
http://cadse.cs.fiu.edu/omg/hrac-rfp/

currently the our team is in the stage of defining design goals, terminology,
healthcare secure resource (a key concept in the RFP) space.

It would be an invaluable contribution from the COAS team and, hopefully, it
can help to the COAS team too, if the COAS team can come up with some
COAS-related scenarios on controlling access to the observation data accessed
via interfaces defined by your response.

Konstantin