Re: [COAS-List] COAS submission meeting time & place

hi Jim,

here is the meeting info, copied from previous email on the list.  i
believe that we are meeting at 8am on Tues. 7/21 and planning to finish by
3pm on Thurs. 7/23.

larry
----------------------------

The reason we picked the Denver area for the submitters meeting was
because 2-3 of the participants were going to be there for OOPSLA on
19-21 July anyway.  None of them had to attend OOPSLA on the 22nd so we
started the meeting on that day.

Some of the proposed agenda items for the meeting are:

	Discuss extensibility mechanisms

	Determine scope of COAS

	Define 'Clinical Observations' and other terms

	Start integrating the various object/data models

	Understand more use scenerios

The object/data models are of concern since there have been so much work
done by various groups (HL7, DICOM Structured Reporting, GEHR, NHS
Cosmos, Synapses, DOD, etc.).  Some of us are hoping to get HL7 and
DICOM modeling experts to attend the Denver meeting and GEHR, NHS, and
Synapses modeing experts to attend the Helsinki meeting.

The Denver submitter meeting is one week before the Helsinky
OMG/CORBAmed meeting.  There are a number of people attending CORBAmed
from European projects dealing with distributed health records.  They
have proposed trying to get their experts involved with COAS at
Helsinki.  I figure this should be outside the CORBAmed meeting as it
involves submitter issues.

Cheers,

Tim
-------------------------------------

DIRECTIONS FROM DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (DIA) TO HBOC / LOUISVILLE

285 Century Place
Louisville, CO  80027
303-926-2000

Upon leaving DIA, take Pena Boulevard to I-70 West
I-70 West to I-270 North  (I-270 only goes in one direction)
I-270 to I-76 West
I-76 less than ½ mile to I-25 North
I-25 less than ½ mile to State Route 36 to Boulder
State Route 36 to the Louisville/Superior Exit

At the top of the exit ramp, turn right on McCaslin Boulevard
Turn left on Centennial Parkway  (Prominent sculpture at intersection)
Turn right on Century Place
Turn left into parking lot

DIRECTIONS TO MARRIOTT COURTYARD, LOUISVILLE
948 W. Dillon Road
Louisville, CO  80027
(303) 604-0007