Role-based Access Control Using CORBA Security Service.

Date: Friday, 5/21/99
Time: 2:30PM
Location: ECS 281

See you there,
Konstantin

P.S. Updated slides will be available at the same location.

-- BEGIN included message

Hi all,

The workshop will begin at 2:30PM, i.e. 30 minutes before it was planned
originally.

Location of the presentation slides:

http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~beznosov/doc/rbac-by-corba-security-presentation-cadse.ps
http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~beznosov/doc/rbac-by-corba-security-presentation-cadse.pdf

See you there
Konstantin

-- BEGIN included message

Presentation title: A Framework for Implementing Role-based Access Control
Using CORBA Security Service.

Presentation abstract:
A configuration of CORBA protection system is defined. We provide definitions
of RBAC0 and RBAC1 implementations in the framework of CORBA Security and
describe what is required from an implementation of CORBA Security service
in order to support RBAC0-RBAC3 models.

Slides: I'll make the presentation slides available online some time before the
workshop so that those who would like to have them during the presentation can
do so.