CADSE Workshop: a design of an authorization service

Hi all,

This Friday at 2PM I will present a design of an authorization service
compliant with the current proposal of the OMG Healthcare Resource Access
Control Service.

The objective of the workshop is to discuss pros and cons of the design and to
brainstorm on its improvements as well as to identify what should be done to
make the design ready for implementation.

I will post slides later. At this point I will just refer to the initial
version of the proposed specification:
http://www.omg.org/docs/corbamed/98-10-02.pdf

See you all on Friday at 2PM in CADSE labs.

Konstantin Beznosov
To unsubscribe send a note to majordomo@cs.fiu.edu with the body of the message
being: unsubscribe cadse-orb