Re: OMG RFI/RFP/RFC process

I dont know enough about CORBA based technologies in healthcare to comment
on that. In any case I wonder how mature the HealthCare Domain is to
warrant any RFCs.
There seem to be a lot of things undiscovered/undefined in healthcare,
and that by itself generates a lot of debate.
Does anybody see any RFCs in the foreseeable future?
Jinny.

You can observe a lot just by watchin'.                    - Yogi Berra-
Jinny Uppal,                                   E-mail: jinnyu@usa.net
SCS,Florida International University,                  juppal01@cs.fiu.edu
Miami, Florida (The SunShine State)      Phone (Work): 305-348-6238