Re: IT security specification and evaluation support for OMG healthcare DTF

Mary,

BHS is working on its CPR security architecture. HRAC is a part of the work.
Another part is the work with various healthcare standard groups in order to
make sure our architecture is aligned with the upcoming requirements and
standards in healthcare security. I'll be representing BHS at the meeting
mentioned below. If CORBAmed is looking for representation at the meeting too,
I'll be glad to serve as CORBAmed rep at the meeting.

Please let me know.

Konstantin