Re: [COAS-List] Clinical Templates

John,
    We are working toward this goal within HL7, but so far we have some
preliminary designs and no actual template content.
     There is real content out there.  Here at Intermountain Health
Care we have a number of templates that we are using internally.  I have
reason to believe that some of the software vendors either have or are
developing templates.  Dean Bidgood has championed the creation of
templates within DICOM and the medical imaging community, but I don't
think they have been doing disease specific modeling.  So there are
templates, but I don't know of any that meet your needs and that are
also publicly available.  -Stan

Stanley M. Huff, M.D.
110-731-54-4
Intermountain Health Care
4646 West LakePark Blvd
Salt Lake City, Utah 84120-8212
email: coshuff@ihc.com
voice: 801-442-4885
fax: 801-442-6066

>>> John Totten <john@totten.com> 11/28/99 12:01AM >>>
Does anyone know of a source of disease specific clinical document
templates such as used in new EMR's to speed charting.

John Totten MD FRCS

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
X-GWTYPE:USER
FN:Stan Huff
EMAIL;WORK;PREF;NGW:COSHuff.LPPOST1.LAKEPARK
TEL;PREF;FAX:801-442-6996
X-GWUSERID:COSHuff
ORG:;Information Systems
N:Huff;Stan