Re: [Fwd: [COAS-List] Potential Issue for the FTF]

At 02:36 PM 7/1/99 -0700, Tim Brinson wrote:
OK, but we need to get a little more specific.  Does the proposed
StructuredObservationData have
ObservationData as its elements or StructuredObservationData?   Is this
change also proposed
to get around the marshalling problem you mentioned in your email, so that
it has ObservationData[]
as its component to avoid the recursion?   Is ObservationData then a
[name,value <any>] pair or just an Any?

It seems then that the queries would be through an Any, too?

We need to sit down and work out the example structures that COAS would
support with this model.

Fundamentally, it seems to me that this is more than a "simple" change to
COAS, but I guess I need to see more
specifics.

Thanks,

Dave