Re: [COAS-List] IDL typos in "final" document

Larry,

The only way I have found to get this to work consistently is replacing tabs with 4 spaces within the IDL file.  I was using emacs which had "tabify" and "untabify" commands.

BTW, the spec is very impressive.  Everyone has done a great job and you have skillfully brought it all together.  I have glanced over it and have a few minor comments but I am holding them up to try and do a detailed review.

Regards,

Tim