Re: [COAS-List] Typo? yes; qualifiers from HL7/CEN

Dave,

At 09:53 PM 4/3/99 -0700, David W. Forslund wrote:

>ObservedSubjectIdPerson in section 6.4
>vs ObservedSubjectId in section 5.2.2?

that's a typo--lack of suitable tab stop.  should be
	typedef DSObservationAccess::ObservedSubjectId  Person

>Should the ObservationQualifiers discussed in 4.2.6 all have corresponding
>definitions in section 12.5?

section 4.2.6 provides a list of possible qualifiers, but we specifically
decided not to provide IDL definitions for these (reversing a previous
decision in previous COAS drafts).  many of the items in 4.2.6 are provided
by HL7 in the examples in section 12.5, and others are probably covered by
reusing HL7 definitions.

we're hoping that HL7 and CEN can provide all necessary data definitions.
if not, we'll need to revisit this issue in a future revision.

again, thanks for the detailed feedback!

larry