RE: [COAS-List] submitters meeting at HL7 Orlando

COAS folks,

Erica kindly got us a room on Thursday, 28 Jan 1999, in Orlando.  Note that
all attendees must be registered for the HL7 conference.

for AV, i assume that a laptop-compatible projector would be ideal.  a
paper "flip chart" will be necessary.  chime in if you have other ideas.

how will we invite folks?  Tom, do you have a list in mind?

larry