Re: [COAS-List] New Model for ObservationValue

From: "Tom Culpepper" <tcculpepper@wpmail.code3.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 10:06:04 -0700
> I would be very interested in looking at the HL7 v3 data type
> specification. Can you please direct me to that document? I will
> also be in Orlando and would like to discuss this with you and
> others.

Tom,

thank you for your interest in the HL7 v3 data type discussion. You
can find an account of the things we have been doing in the last
half-year on

	http://aurora.rg.iupui.edu/v3dt

I recommend exploring the conference notes with you browser so you can
follow hyperlinks more easily. The old working document (PDF) is no
longer up to date and, though it reflects some principles, should not
be confused with the actual proposal.

The data type work will be discussed in Orlando at the Control/Query
meeting. Mark Shafarman (or Mark Tucker or Larry Reis) is in charge of
the agenda and schedule, but I expect this to be discussed Wednesday
or, may be, Thursday.

Your questions and concerns are welcome,
regards
-Gunther

Gunther Schadow ----------------------------------- http://aurora.rg.iupui.edu
Regenstrief Institute for Health Care
1001 W 10th Street RG5, Indianapolis IN 46202, Phone: (317) 630 7960
schadow@aurora.rg.iupui.edu ---------------------- #include <usual/disclaimer>