[COAS-List] RE: ASTM Preliminary Planning Meeting Announcement

Tim and others:

I was going to make a pitch on transcription RFP at this ASTM group trying
to come up with
DTDs for transcribed documents. Would you all like me to make a short pitch
on
the XML directions of COAS as well to this group?

- regards
- juggy