Re: [COAS-List] class diagram for COAS

All,
I have sent the latest model to the submitters for review and would like to get back their comments before I send it out for all to see. We will again present the model at the next OMG meeting. I plan on getting the model out for all to see the week of 11/2/98.
Thanks
Tom

>>> Vidya Bhat <vbhat01@cs.fiu.edu> 10/13 1:24 PM >>>
Hello:

The latest class diagram has references to ObservationReference class
diagram and QualifierValue class diagram. I think someone asked this
before, but where can I find these class diagrams?

Thanks,
Vidya