Re: [COAS-List] next conference call..

Since I am going to be on vacation until Tuesday I went ahead and reserved
a Meet Me Conference Call phone line for the COAS submission team for next
Tuesday, July 14 from 1100-1300 EDT (0800-1000 PDT and 1600-1800 GDT(??)).

The number to phone into is (734) 647-2802.

(We are currently undergoing the area code exchange, so the (734) has not
been working consistantly. If (734) does not appear to work try to
previous area code, which was (313)).

If the we decide to not have a call, the line will just sit idle.  Figured
it would be best to cover it before I leave for vaca.

Thanks,
Mary
Mary E. Kratz
University of Michigan Health System
Medical Center Information Technology - Special Projects Division
4251 Plymouth Road, Suite 3300
Ann Arbor, MI 48105-2785
mkratz@umich.edu
v:(313)763-6871 f:(313)763-0629