[COAS-List] Conference Call Tomorrow

Per the request of Tim Brinson, I have set up a "meet me" conference call
for tomorrow, June 23 from 1100-1300 EDT (that's 0800-1000 PST).

The number to dial into is (734) 647-2802.

Your line will be charged for a long distance call into the number.  The
line will ring until the first two parties connect, then an unlimited
number of parties can join the call by dailing into the number above.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns,
Mary
Mary E. Kratz
University of Michigan Health System
Medical Center Information Technology - Special Projects Division
4251 Plymouth Road, Suite 3300
Ann Arbor, MI 48105-2785
mkratz@umich.edu
v:(313)763-6871 f:(313)763-0629