Friday Workshop- HALFEM RFI response

Hi All,
Please be informed that we have a workshop this Friday at FIU (ECS 281),
3-5pm for the HALFEM RFI response submitted to CORBAmed, OMG.

The Healthcare, Administrative, Logistical, and Financial Encounter
Management RFI was issued by the OMG in July 1998 to explore the domain of
encounters.

This response is the result of the ongoing BHS-CADSE special project
(http://cadse.cs.fiu.edu/project1/)
and is available on the OMG server at
http://www.omg.org/docs/corbamed/99-02-03.pdf

Our response to the RFI will be presented by me at the OMG meeting next
week. This topic is also related to my master's thesis.  I will send the
slides of my presentation later.

Regards, Jinny.