RE: Printing huge Rose models

> some of the  Rose diagrams diagrams I have are huge and do not fit into
> one page. Is there any thing I can do to take a printout such that it fits
> into one page(change it into another format perhaps?)
> Jinny.

I remember in Rose you can tell it to "fit into page" when printing.  What Rose really does is to shrink the whole thing down to one
page.  So if your diagrams are really huge you can never read it in one page even it is "fit" into.  An alternative is, of course,
to reduce space among diagrams manually.

-----
Jing Xue
* I don't care about what something was DESIGNED to do,
* I care about what it CAN do.
*                            -- Gene Kranz, "Apollo 13"