Re: other workshop topics..

Great. Let's arrange the following meeting then:

1. 6/19. Reviews and discussions of OMG meeting (Kent & Steve: I will be out of
town, please coordinate and announce in advance about place and time).

2. 7/2. Internet technology. Presentors: Enrique and Scott, Coordinator: Steve
(please prepare a list of discussion issues).

3. 7/17.  Workflows for Order and Encounter Management (Vidya/Jinny)

4. 7/31. BOA with Provision (EricN/Eddie)

5. 8/14. RM-ODP (what is ODP?) (4&5 maybe switched if necessary).

Group: Please stay tuned for specific place and time.

-- Yi