Yi Deng is a Professor and Director of the School of Computer Science at
Florida International University (FIU). He received a Ph.D. in Computer Science from University of Pittsburgh in August 1992.
Since he joined FIU in 1992, he has involved in eight (8) research grants/contracts from various Federal agencies, such as NSF,
AFOSR, USAF Rome Lab, NASA, total over $8 million. Among these, he is the principal leader of five (5) grants/contracts worth
total over $3.3 million. He has published 30 papers in various journals and conferences. Dr. Deng is an Associate Editor for the
International Journal of Software Enginering and Knowledge Engineering, a referee for many journals and conferences.
He is the Program Committee Co-Chair for SEKE'98.
- Ph.D., Computer Science, University of Pittsburgh, August 1992;
- M.Sc., Computer Science, University of Pittsburgh, April 1990;
- B.E., Computer Science and Technology, University of Science & Technology of China, July 1983.
- Software Engineering;
- Distributed Systems;
- Distributed Object Technology
- Associate Editor, Intíl J. of Software Eng. and Knowledge Eng., World Scientific Press.
- PC Co-Chair, 10th Intíl Conf. on Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering.
- PC member, 5th,8th, 9th, and 11th Intíl Conf. on Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering.
- Visit the SEKE '99 homepage for details.
- Referee for IEEE TKDE, IEEE TC, IEEE Computer, IJSEKE, J. of Info. Systems.
- Member: IEEE Computer Society, ACM
For problems or questions about this web, contact email@example.com